Lais Ribiero Tells Us How She Is Giving Again to Trans Girls in Brazil

18
3,151 views

Lais Ribiero tells us about her work with the trans group in Brazil. She was the host of a present in Brazil the place the contestants, who have been all trans girls, compete in a modeling contest. Lais needs to offer again to her group by serving to to create a secure area for trans girls in her residence nation of Brazil.

See extra of Lais right here:

#SiSwim #SiSwimsuit #laisribeiro

—————————————————————————————————————————
Comply with
Swim on social!

TikTok:

18 COMMENTS

  1. 5:25 artisticas son unos BIGASSS.Uno muchas y un buen ejercicio. Saludos desdew la Cd. de world 🌹😉💖

  2. Pandering to their 2% market is going to lose them the other 98%. Like me for instance, unsubbing now. ✌️

  3. Everybody please don’t let this moment pass please make the best decision of your life right now by allowing our God in heaven to come into your life by you praying to God everyday for his help in every decision of your life everyday and in every situation of your life everyday for I guarantee if you do this everyday then your life will get better, you will have more peace, you will be more successful, you will have more happiness, and all your dreams will come true that’s because when you pray to God then God will make all good things possible for you and you must not forget to read the “Holy Bible” everyday and a great place for you to start in the holy Bible is (Psalms 1) and everyday after that read a chapter in Psalms till you finish all the chapters in Psalms then after that start on (Proverbs 1) then everyday after that read a chapter in Proverbs till you finish all the chapters in Proverbs and after that read every chapter of the Holy Bible until you finish it for it will change your life in the most amazing way

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here